At the above link there are five questions about personal passions. You can go there to give your answers to Sir Ken Robinson (author of “The Element”) who is looking for material for his next book. Here’s what you’ll find.
- Do you feel that you’ve found your Element? If so, what is it and how has it changed your life?
- If you haven’t found your Element, what do you think is preventing you from doing so?
- What did you need to do (or what are you doing) to find your Element?
- What were/are the challenges you faced in finding your Element?
- Who has helped you find your Element? Who has made it harder for you?
I have submitted my answers.
I am in my element now, communicating with I-Don’t-Know-Who through a technology that can also be used (and probably is, right at this very same moment) to forge democracy as well as to spam people into buying fake Rolex watches.
I am lucky to live in a place where my access to information is not restricted and nobody stops me from pursuing and sharing information and ideas when I want to. I cannot imagine finding my element if I faced the constrictions that are imposed on many in the world.